USA Door and Gate Service
USA Door and Gate Service
1445 Elkhorn Road
Royal Oaks, CA  95076
831-625-8601 (office)
831-786-9722 (fax)
831-320-0321 (cell)
Q:  How do I get a Knox Switch for my Gate?   (Allows Emergency personnel, fire, police, and EMS entry)

Knox switches utilize a special cylindrical shaped key, and each fire district has a different key.  To obtain a
Knox switch, contact the fire department responsible for providing protection for your home.  They will provide
you with an application to file which will include the proper serial number of the key to the Knox Company, and
inform Knox we are doing the installation.  The Knox Company sends us the correctly keyed switch, and we
install it, connecting it inside your control box.  For more information about Knox Switches, see the file below.
At home on the Monterey Peninsula since 1995!